If you want create virtual machines on Windows 10 then you will have to enable Hyper-V before you can started. In this article I’ll will show you how to install Hyper V on Windows 10.
Requirements Hyper- V
Before moving on to the ways to enable Hyper- V Windows 10, you just need to have the following requirements:
- Windows 10 Enterprise, Professional, or Education (Home does not have the Hyper-V feature included)
- CPU support for the Mode extension
- Minimum of 4 GB memory
- 64-bit Processor with Second Level Address Translation (SLAT)
Install Hyper- V on Windows 10 with PowerShell
The easiest way to enable Hyper-V on Windows 10 is to run the following PowerShell with administrator privileges:
Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature -Online -FeatureName:Microsoft-Hyper-V -All
To complete the installation of Hyper-V, you need to restart your computer. Type Y and enter to restart your computer.
In this article I’ll show you how to install Hyper V on Windows 10 with PowerShell.
I really like to hear what you have to say about this article:
- Was this article helpful for you or do you have any questions?
- Do you have additions, suggestions or any other ideas?
- Just let me know by leaving a comment below.
Thank you for spending some time at my site and in my blog. I hope you come to visit again soon!